Monday, October 15, 2007

Gifts for 30th Birthday on Halloween

Isn't it a coincidence that when I was writing about birthday celebration for 30th birthday, I heard that my colleague's wife will turn thirty on this Halloween. My colleague is going to give a surprise Halloween birthday party for her and has invited me. I was looking for some gifts for adults which will serve the purpose of both Halloween and birthday.
I found some unique accessories like necklace with a pendant of pirate skull , Costume boots which can be great Halloween birthday gifts. Then there are the pumpkin shaped treat filled Cookie Jars or the Haunting Halloween candle sets. I am in dilemma whether I should go for the cookie jar or the Halloween votives!!


30th Birthday Comments Codes


Send 30th Birthday eCard
More 30th Birthday Comments



No comments: